Thursday, October 2, 2008

Why are there so many haters?

My amazing friend Caroline sent me this message on Facebook after the debate. I thought it was hilarious! And right on! I inserted my own comments in purple:

1. I have a freaking chemistry degree and sometimes, I CAN'T say "nuclear." Some people just have a hard time with that word. I love that everyone is blabbing about how she's so uneducated on facebook because of that stupid word.
Yes, you are clearly an uneducated miscreant because you can't pronounce nuclear.

2. I didn't think her grammar was terrible. (I am BY FAR not the queen of correct English but I think she sounded fabulous.)
She speaks like an everyday person, liberal elitists don't like that. They like big words.

3. I don't know why there are so many haters of this woman. I thought she was incredible tonight (AND I was one of the scaredy-cats)
People hate her because she has principles. She believes that life is sacred (even that with Down's Syndrome) and she sticks to her guns (literally). She wants to drill in ANWR (that gorgeous pristine wilderness-ha!) She is spunky. She's hot and she's smart. Basically, she makes feminists feel inadequate and she makes Obama look like an elitest because she is real.

4. I DO NOT think she speaks to her audience like they are a bunch of 3rd graders. I hate music people...and their crazy libby-views. GO SMOKE A JOINT IN GERMANY and be a take-all, give-nothing citizen.
Seriously.

1 comment:

Becky said...

YOU GO GIRL! I could not agree mor! I think she is awesome and I also think there are a lot of jealous women out there!