Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've been tagged...not the graffiti kind

8 Favorite TV Shows...
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. American Idol
3. The Soup
4. Grey’s Anatomy
5. Gilmore Girls (It’s only reruns, but I never get tired of it)
6. The Office
7. The Hills
8. Burn Notice

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Carrabba’s
2. PF Changs (or its cheaper counter part, Pei Wei)
3. Port of Subs (I miss you!)
4. Café Rio
5. Evos (I miss you!)
6. Mon Ami Gabi
7. Panera (I miss you!)
8. Cosi (I'm jealous that you have it there in MI)

8 things that happened yesterday (Tuesday)...
1. I went to class
2. I went to a study group
3. I watched the news
4. I posted a blog
5. I talked to my roommates
6. I went to karaoke (sang Sweet Caroline..it was a disaster. Turns out I only know the chorus.)
7. I did ALOT of homework
8. I went to the Crest

8 things to look forward to...
1. Finishing this awesome research project I'm doing
2. A good date
3. My Fall Fest I'm having next Friday
4. Going home for Thanksgiving and seeing my family
5. Christmas
6. Getting through my first semester of grad school
7. The election
8. Losing the last five pounds!

8 things I love about Fall...
1. Fall candles
2. Crisp air
3. Leaves changing
4. Scarves
5. Jackets
6. The smell in the air
7. Thanksgiving
8. Pumpkin desserts

8 things on my wishlist...
1. To see my family
2. Graduate from grad school
3. Visit my sister in MI
4. Pay off my student loans (one day)
5. Take an awesome trip- a cruise, New York City, something like that!
6. My landlord will let us throw away the ugly furniture that's here
7. That I will find something cool to do this summer
8. Overpriced Coach snow boots (I wish my sister could have them too!)


How To Play This Game of Tag:
1. Post these rules on your blog2. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names

3 Joys:
1. School/learning
2. My family
3. meeting new friends, keeping in touch with old friends

3 Fears:
1. The economy right now
2. Not graduating
3. A member of my family dying

3 Goals:
1. To get to the gym 5 times a week
2. Figure out how to live on less
3. manage my time better (hmmmm...)

3 Current Obsessions:
1. Blogging
2. Researching
3. Fox News

3 Random Facts:
1. I am a major night owl. I like to sleep from 2am to 10am.
2. I love samples of beauty products, or small kits with travel size products. I don't know why.
3. Before I go to sleep I check to make sure there are no spiders hiding in my bed.

Now Tag 3 people:1. Becky Evans 2. Celeste Bosch 3. Emily Draper

4 comments:

Brandon, Mandy and Benson said...

First of all, you cheated. But I forgive you because I am third on your wish list! Come see me :)

Holly said...

yes i cheated, i was too lazy to come up with all new answers when yours were so good, and right on!

Becky said...

Once again you two gave me a good laugh! I love reading about people when they get tagged. My whole family watches The Office or is it just Office, anyway I might have to break down and watch it. I keep hearing it mentioned. Thanks for the tag! Ha!

The Draper's said...

so you've been tagged! Go to my page to get all the information that you need!