Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So. I started a blog.





Having recently moved from lovely Las Vegas to Provo,UT I've spent lots of time on the phone keeping friends and family caught up with the day to day of my life. While it's definitely trendy, and somewhat narcissistic to have a blog, it's also functional, so here it is!

I'm having a great time here in Provo, and I'm loving my classes at BYU. I have two cute roommates and, after many trips to Ikea and Target, a cute apartment. I feel so lucky to be where I am, and have overcome alot of stuggles to get here. But now that I am, it's time to enjoy the ride!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

We're glad you made the move to Provo! :)

youngwomen said...

I love it!

Becky said...

Holly it was so great to get your e-mai! I love your place and it sounds like things are going well for you. I am so happy for you!We miss you so much but are so very excited for you.

Brandon, Mandy and Benson said...

I'm so glad to see the results of my peer pressure! Your apartment is fab!

Audra Evans said...

cute place ;0)