Sunday, October 5, 2008

Provo





Provo is beautiful. Trees and mountains and what not. Nature isn't really my scene, but I can appreciate it's beauty. Fall is slowly creeping down the mountains into the valley. I went on a walk today and got some great picutres. And yes that is snow on the mountains! SCARY!






One of my favorite places is the Crest. They have a drive through, punch cards that give you every 9th drink free, it's right on my way to school and thay have the best Diet Coke ever. The perfect syrup to carbonation ratio- it's like Diet Coke heaven!






1 comment:

youngwomen said...

It is beautiful there this time of year! Even after all this time in the desert, I still miss the change of seasons and the snow in the mountains (but not the snow in the valley)! I'm so glad you found a convenient drive through with great diet coke! That's essential to your happiness while living in Provo! Love you! Mom