Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm hungry, and a few other complaints.

I'm hungry.  It's not regular hunger.  It's a burning, nagging, never going to be sated hunger.  I think it has to do with the new workouts my trainer is making me do.  But I tell you what.  I have never been more hungry in my life.

For instance, I got a Thai Peanut Chicken Bowl from Guru's (who, by the way has the surliest workers in Provo.  Most places you go here in Provo, everyone is uber perky.  Not at Guru's.  Those people have never heard the phrase "service with a smile." It's more like service with a grimace, or a smirk.  Sorry. Tangent.) which would normally be incredibly filling, to the point where I wouldn't even think about food until the next morning.  But not now.  Now I think about food all the time.  While I'm eating, I think about when I get to eat again.

Also, I'm sore.  Everywhere.  I think I'm getting old.  My knees hurt.

Good news?  I lost two pounds.

4 comments:

Liliya said...

honey, make sure you stretch a lot and drink tons of water.

Brandon, Mandy and Benson said...

Just drink alot of Diet Coke, I think it cures anything.

Lindsay said...

Congrats on the 2 pounds! Thats exciting! I was this way when I started with my trainer, and I swear it gets better!

Andrew said...

LOL...I've been to Gurus a few times for lunch so I know exactly what you're talking about...